The most important thing when fitting our ROA walls is to get the roller slot in the correct position.
The roller slot needs to be at the 9 oclock position when sliding the wall into the slot (which means the slot is facing the caravan)
Once the slot is in the correct place you really can’t go wrong
- erect Roll Out Awning (with roller slot position as described above)
- slide long wall into roller slot and make sure awning supports are adjusted to correct height
- fit anti flap kit
- add curved roof rafters if fitted
- slide end walls into top track of anti flap kit and zip to long wall
- slide velcro flap into track on van and attach to end walls
- press stud draught skirt to van and velcro to end walls
- if Pop Top then attach white flap to bracket on van using the black PVC rod (please note rod goes into second pocket, not the outside one)
- peg down walls and draught skirt to finish
- If you have one of our Roll Out Awning Walls brochures, the installation instructions are on page two.